Give online – simple and secure!

ALL ABOUT GIVING AT FPC

DIFFERENT AREAS OF GIVING

  • TITHES

    What is a tithe and how is it different from an offering? The word, “tithe” literally means tenth or 10%. A tithe is the first 10% of your income. An offering is anything you give above and beyond the 10%. Tithing is a way to teach us that God must be our #1 priority. It is a reminder that God is the supplier of everything we have and when we give our tithe God blesses the remaining 90%.

  • OFFERING

    An offering is giving that goes beyond your tithes to fund the operation of First Pentecostal. Along with paying for the utilities, your offering helps support a variety of vital ministries here in our local church. Through a monetary gift you can help First Pentecostal continue to minister in our community

  • GO GIVING

    When you give to GO you are helping to support many great that God has connected us with. These ministries are making a difference in our Church, our Communities, and our World. We believe that God has given us the commission to GO in Acts 1:8 and one of the ways we can fulfill this mission is to support ministries and missionaries that are making a difference locally and globally.

    Learn more about GO

FOUR WAYS TO GIVE

Give Online

Offerings can be given directly from your computer or tablet! Give securely one-time or recurring via debit, credit or bank account.

Just simply CLICK HERE to give!

Give In Service

Offerings can be given during worship services as the offering baskets are being passed. Envelopes for the different areas of giving are located behind the sound booth.

GIVE MAIL

Mail to the following address:
First Pentecostal Church
1021 Emerson Drive NE
Palm Bay, FL 32907

Text Giving

Simply text the amount you would like to give to 321-339-1333 and follow the instructs.

Give online – simple and secure!